What you'll learn
- How the progression from Ace to the King represents various stages of development and how these stages are expressed in the cards.
- Why odd-numbered cards are usually more difficult than even-numbered cards.
- The inside meaning of each card in the deck, starting with the Aces and going through to the Kings.
- How some cards have special meanings that are suprising.
Inside the Meaning of the Cards
– Exploring the Card Interpretations In-Depth
These two courses, comprising ten hours total, give you an in-depth look at card meanings. Each card in deck is discussed, giving you a resource that you can refer to again and again to further your card understanding.
The Yearly and Life Spread Cards
This four hour class takes an in-depth look at cards as they appear in your Yearly Spreads and Life Spreads, but mostly on the Yearly Spreads and other time-based spreads. This class has numerous examples to illustrate how certain cards, and card combinations show up in real life examples. You will gain a much better handle on interpreting your Yearly Spreads and those of others by watching this.